vrijdag 30 mei 2014

Wee stamps Daphne

Hello everybody!

First I want to thank you all for your sweet comments both here and on my Facebook page, I loved reading them all and it's so good to be crafting again. I'm back with another project, I decided to do a card for a change LOL. When I first saw Daphne, one of the latest images released by Wee Stamps I knew I wanted to color her with lots of colors because she reminded me of spring. I colored her with Basic Grey Picadilly papers as inspiration but then when it came to putting together the card I had a hard time because this bright and colorful really isn't in my comfort zone. So for me this card is finished... but it needs some getting used to.


A close up of adorable Daphne as always colored with my Copic Markers and completely 3D paper pieced for extra dimension.

And a picture of the little pieces I used.

The Copic colors that I've used are:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: YR23, E44, E42, E40
Main color dress: E40, W0, W00, CB
Blue: B93, B91, B0000
Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04
Pink: RV55, RV52, RV0000
Green: YG17, YG13, YG11

I'll leave you with a list of the materials that I used:

Image: Daphne by Wee Stamps, available as a digi stamp (Wee Stamps) or a rubber stamp (Whimsy Stamps)
Sentiment: Birthday Letter Seals (Whimsy Stamps)
Design Paper: Basic Grey Picadilly 6x6 paper pad (older collection)
Dies: Double Scallop Doily Die (Whimsy Stamps), Spellbinders Foliage
Other: Frantage, stickles, Corners and Butterflies by Dutch Doobadoo, Round 15mm sparkly button from The Ribbon Girl and rhinestones and seam binding from stash
Flowers are all by Wild Orchid Crafts, I've used:
Pink Trellis Roses 35mm
Pink Cosmos Daisy
Yellow Cherry Blossom
Golden Yellow Open Roses 15mm
Orange Open Roses 15mm
Orange Open Roses 25mm
Pink Carnation (the pink ones aren't in the store right now)

Hope you like, have a colorful day everybody!

Hugs,


20 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, Mariska,
    your card is so sweetness and stunning coloured!
    Hugs Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So very beautiful. Please do share the Copics you used. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have added the Copic colors that I've used Janice. Thank you for the compliment and hope the colors help! Hugs!

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow, this is stunning.I just love all the colours you've used en the nice flowers, a adorable card!
    Hugs from the Netherlands.Liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Owwww...wauw!!! Ik hou hier van hoor Mariska. Lekker fleurig!!!
    En weer zo mooi in 3D! Ik geniet altijd zo van jouw kaarten :-).
    Liefs, Frouwkje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw dit is prachtig! Wat een mooie kleurrijke kaart, een genot om naar te kijken. Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So glad to see your stunning creations again..... this one is so beautiful! Such detail..... and I can imagine it would take hours to make!

    Have a lovely weekend..
    Christine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hoi Mariska,
    Wat een mooie kaart is dit echt fantastisch!
    Fijn dat je weer lekker aan het knutselen bent :)
    Liefs, Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wonderful card. I love how you have given dimension to the stamp!
    Cheers, Aurora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is so bright and beautiful Mariska. I love the image and the embellishments are gorgeous as is the design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The dimension you've achieved is amazing! Truly a work of art. I saw the link on Sylvia Zet's page and had to come take a closer look :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh what an adorable image and such a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow, Mariska, this is stunning! The dimension you have got on that beautifully coloured Wee Daphne is just amazing! Love the fresh colour tones and pretty embellishments too! Hugs, Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wat een mooi vrolijk kaartje. Ik zou dit ook graag een keer willen proberen. Ik kleur meestal op perfect colouring paper, dit is wel wat dikker gaat dat ook lukken met het 3D werken denk je?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Loooove your card! This is how you have to do it if you want perfection! It is stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen